Friday, November 02, 2007

Nothing New

You might want to check the weather forecast guys. Hell might just be freezing over. Yes, I'm updating 2 days in a row, I heard all the gasps. So I counted my Lady E tiers, 36, and pinned it out for a rough size, about 60 in, so I'm thinking I'm definatly adding 5 more tiers and probably more like 10. I really really want it super long so I probably do even more. Thanks to our recent Netflix subscription I've been getting a lot of knitting time in. Wednesday it was Transformers, last night it was License to Wed, pretty cute, and right now its Finding Nemo, not a Netflix though this one is one of mine along with most of the other disney cartoons. I'm bound and determined to have this thing off my needles by the time my Mother gets in town for the holidays (Nov. 17th) but would really really rather it be finished by the middle of next week. Then I have to finish the hubster's Eesti socks so I can get started on all the new stuff. I have several things in mind for the near future. I'm planning on knitting my BIL a pair of socks, my niece and nephew a hat and last but not least the hubster a pair of gloves. I have to say my husband is finally getting it. When he saw the sock that I finished he was sooo impressed and actually put in a request. I honestly can't say how excited I was when he asked for a pair of gloves. Then after the excitement faded the fear sank in, I've never made gloves before, this is going to be fun. Also he wants the tip of his pointer finger to to be able to fold back so he can use his finger on a trigger, yes that's right for hunting. Hunting has became very present in this household this year and as I tell everyone my Dad was a golfer I'm not used to the hunting. Oh well I'll survive. No pics today but there will be some up next week when I finish Lady E and start on all the new project. Happy knitting...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.