Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Started a new one and already halfway done...



I know, I know, I started a new project, but I couldn't help myself. Hey I really need these to finish my other WIPs. See how I look at it is my hands get cold easily and then once they get cold my fingers just don't seem to work right anymore. So see, I needed them. They are Fingerless Mitts from Melanie Falick's Weekend Knits and one took me about two hours or so. Once I get this pair finished I'd like to make another pair a little bit longer than this one. If you're looking for something like this I would recommend this pattern it was pretty simple, hey I was able to figure it out. Oh and please ignore my hand the flash made my fingers look very white, especially in comparison to my arm, oh well...

No comments: