Tuesday, January 09, 2007

An update, just for the sake of updating...

Well I didn’t get too much done over the holidays in terms of knitting at least. In terms of Wii, I got a lot done. I beat Rayman’s Raving Rabbids but never even started Zelda. Yes I know I hear the gasps from anyone who happens to have ever played Nintendo in their lives. I don’t know I just haven’t felt in the mood to seriously concentrate on Zelda so I haven’t even picked it up. My sister did come over and get me started though, I mean while fell asleep.

So here’s where I am in terms of knitting, about 1/3 of the way through Liesel. See it right over there…. It's a quite hard to see the pattern, I didn't realize the green would be quite so dark oh well...

I'm still at the same point on my Lady E, so no pics of that. I’ve been recruited to make another sock monkey hat for my mom (have I already mentioned that, sorry if I have). I would really love to make one for each of my aunts as well. I can see them already, the three of them all walking around town in their matching hats.

Not quite knitting, but crafting…I am almost finished with a blanket for my soon to be youngest niece, due to arrive at the beginning of May. I just love the red polka dots. Its backed in off-white chenille. This is one of my favorite blankets I’ve made. I just have the two sides to stitch up real quick then it’ll be ready to go, well actually it will be ready to wait, for the shower that is. Tomorrow, hopefully, I’ll be starting one for my neighbor, who’s also having a little girl. I still have to get everything for that one though.

No comments: