Friday, September 05, 2008

The Beast is Complete

well almost. It's in the machine felting as we speak oh oh oh hang on a sec...sorry I had to go check on it. Bet you want pictures don't you?
Doesn't tell ya much does it? Ha ha ha. Yeah so the husband decided to take a nap this afternoon so I was able to get this monster finished. For some reason I seriously underestimated this thing. It wasn't hard it just took quite a bit longer than I thought. But hopefully it will all be worth it. Sophie has already shown some interest in it see....Although she's probably just wondering what the heck it is and what it's doing on her chair. Yes it is upside down on a chair. How the hell are you supposed to get a picture of it, this was the best I could do. Check back later for the post felt grand finale photos...

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hey it looks pretty good pre-felting. You know what I am doing? Working on a wild stripes blanket! Ok not really, but I was told to motivate.

Can't wait to see post-felting pics. Sophie looks like Max.