Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday's gone with the wind...

Well almost, technically there's still 3 and 1/2 hours left but close enough. Ok so another night without my hubby and I've been knitting away. My Lady E has been going very well. I'm actually impressed that I've gotten as far as I have without starting something new or giving it up yet. It's not hard really, its just that I have knitting ADD. Actually its not just limited to knitting it really covers all aspects of my life. I'm likin' working with the SWS. It feels really good. My husband and mother are both impressed with it. I've been trying to teach my hubby to knit but he's not having it. How great would that be though, I get tired of working on something and hand it to him. Somehow I don't think it would work out that perfectly even if he were willing to learn. Anyway back to Lady E I have just finished the 6th tier and am somewhere in my second skein. I switched to a new skein somewhere in the middle of the second one I was using so I really am not exactly sure how much I've used yet. So here she is. Notice the color difference from yesterday's pic. That's due to Sunday's frogging session I mentioned right after the pic. When I frogged it I changed skeins for some reason. And the weird thing is that even though they are the same color and even the same dye lot I kinda like Saturday's version, how picky is that. I do however like that Tuesday's version is up to tier 6 rather than Saturday's 1 or 2 (can't really remember which right now)

In case you cared here's the felted Old World booties. Aren't those bobbles cute? My sister really likes these. Well she really liked them prefelting she hasn't seen the postfelting pics yet. They are almost cute enough to make me want something to fill them. Just kidding Mom, not yet for this chick.

2 comments:

fibersnob said...

Your Lady E is beautiful, I love how the rectangles are such distinct colours. It's a fun knit isn't it?

Jeanette said...

Your doing an awesome job - Lady Eleanor looks beautiful. (I'm just a little further than you are, almost done with my second skein of SWS).

I love those little booties!