Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Where were the Trick-or-Treaters?

So guess how many pumpkin bags I had left over last night? 2? No… 8? No…15? No… I had 20 left. 20, and I started out with 20 and still have 20 sitting on my table. We didn’t get one single trick-or-treater.

On the knitting front, I have one Old World Bootie finished. The sole is one color, mine is teal and the rest is another, mine a cream. Well the pattern says to switch the colors on the second. I can’t decide if I want a pair with one cream bootie with a teal sole and one teal bootie with a cream sole or if I want a pair with just two cream booties with teal soles. If I want? Ha I don’t have a child they won’t be for me. Actually if they were for me I would mind the different colors but I’m wondering what others would want. If they turn out good I think they’ll be going to my SIL that I mentioned before. I actually would have preferred teal booties with a cream sole but wasn’t paying any attention when I started them oh well.

You should be so proud of me too. I went to Hobby Lobby to get my nieces some scrapbooks and I didn’t even check out the yarn aisle. Don’t really know what I would’ve gotten but hey I still showed restraint. The scrapbooks, well some of them are 50% off right now. So if you are looking for a scrapbook that isn’t K and Company or Ek Success or a photo album run over and check it out. I got them a set each from Paper Studio. They are pretty cute and each have 12x12, 8x8, and 6x6 all for 20 bucks then with the 50% off I got them each a set for 10 dollars. I was proud of myself and I think they will like them.

And you have to check out the stitch markers I made this weekend. They aren’t as good as the pros but they are good enough for me. I’m in love the blue and teal colors, they remind me of the sea.

No comments: