Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just another one of those days

Nyquil + me = a horrible combination. For some reason I never remember this before I'm chugging the stuff down, but the next morning it all suddenly comes back to me. At first I woke up thinking I've caught the draggin' disease again. It wasn't until after I returned this morning from running a few errands that I remembered the nyquil. It is 12 hours later and I still feel like shit, you know that heavy feeling that you get, like it's even too much to just walk around, yeah that's what I feel like.

Well anyway I know I promised a picture of the scarf I was working on and I never delivered so here ya go, and because I lied I'll even give you not one but two....

The pictures don't really do it justice. The yarn that I'm using is one that I got when I was in ArtsyGal's sock club but since it no longer had the ball band on it, I was going to use it on something else but obviously that fell through, I don't know what exactly it is other than yummy. It really is. It is nice and squishy and I'm lovin' the colors. This is where the pics aren't doing it justice. It really is more of a blue green color not just a blue and it has these great sections of purple and an even greener blue green. At first I wasn't diggin' how it was pooling. All the green and purple were on one side and the other was just kinda blah in comparison but after a while it started shifting around and I just fell for it.
As you can tell though I'm not very far. I really should be further along by now, especially with that lazy, I mean time saving way of not winding the yarn into a ball (did I mention that I had a ball winder).

No comments: