Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Sweet Smell of Success

Ahh...wish you were here to smell it. Are you wondering what "it" is? It is my bread of course. Remember I'm getting domesticated. For those of you who have done the math, you aren't crazy I am indeed two days late, so we'll see how it turns out. I hear that the starter is very forgiving but who knows.

It has been a very eventful day around the Pinkie home. First our bloodhound refuses to stay in her pen, so I'm constantly greeted with a whining dog when I walk outside. Next the little dog, the one in the pumpkin picture ruins our DVD player/surround sound and get shocked. Somehow I'm thinking she won't find lizard hunting such a good idea next time. So what I'm thinking is if I didn't have dogs maybe my life would be just a tad less stressful. I just finished cleaning the hell out of the house so that when the Mr. gets in from working late maybe the fucked up DVD player won't seem so bad, I don't think it's going to work though.

Seriously I need to knit, which is what I'm going to go do now. I'm working on the Crest of the Wave Scarf out of some of ArtsyGal's sock yarn. Also if you would like you can buy a kit for the scarf here. Anyway I'm off to work on that, I'll get some pics of it up tomorrow.

No comments: