Friday, October 03, 2008

Just pretend there's something clever up here again

Why is it so damn hard to come up with clever titles anyway. So my swapper finally posted today that she had received my package which means I can now post pics, however bad they may be. I didn't want to post them before she said she received it because while I am normally horrible about surprises, I think everyone must know what they are getting for Christmas especially me, this time I wasn't spoiling it. Warning they are quite fuzzy at least the scrubby pic is.

I told ya it was fuzzy, I couldn't get a great shot so I finally just said fuck it. I have to say I was a bit worried during the swap. I sent out my box on the 16th and when I hadn't heard from her a week later I figured it had gotten lost and started a new cloth. This being my first swap I was determined not to be a sucky swapper. Then a couple days later I decided I'd send her a message to let her know another box would be on its way. No worries though she just hadn't checked her PO box. However after being worried once I have to say I remained worried until she posted that she had received it. Hopefully she liked it. I enjoyed doing the swap, it was small and cheap and fun to get something in the mail other than bills. The cloth I recieved is at the bottom of this post.


Picture courtesy of Topaz. I decided I'd borrow her pic, it looks much better than mine. Hopefully she won't mind, if she/you do let me know and I'll take it down.

1 comment:

Keri said...

I have such a problem with titles too! I hate trying to come up with something cute and clever.