Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Go Team USA

Ok so I will admit there have been many times during these past 4-5 days that I was ready to give up on this damn blanket. And you know the sad thing is, it isn't too hard. I added in a yarn over and couldn't find the f-ing thing to save my life. No joke I came in the house Sunday morning and had prepared not to finish, hell not to even pick the thing up again. Then I received the sweetest push on ravelry. I was left a comment asking where my photos were. Well hell how embarrassing would it be to admit failure 3 days in. So here is that picture...

I think I was somewhere in the low 20's when this picture was taken, now I'm up to the high 30's.

So how about that Michael Phelps? And no I'm not talking about his rockin' bod, although we can talk about that if you would like. And sadly I have to admit I found myself routing for China's male gymnast team last night too. They were so damn good though, I guess if USA had been closer I would've been cheering them on but....They did well also though, all rookies and still bronze. Swimming and Gymnastics are the two events that I have always gotten into, but with this ravelmpics thing going on I have been watching a lot more. The other day I watched soccer and even a bit of handball. Ok ok so if I have any hope of finishing I better get back to cranking it out.

No comments: