Thursday, August 21, 2008

Use a coaster

Here is the promised knitting post for the day. I didn't steal your idea this time Newbs, it was truly an accident. For some reason I thought that the coaster would shrink to half their size. Yeah it didn't as you can tell. Now I have a pot holder. And by the way for those of you who felt these things by hands you are crazy. I tried and it so defeated me. My arms were sore, my shoulders were sore, it turned out all wonky shaped, and it still wasn't felted completely. So into the washing machine it went (which brought back the found teddy bear memories). It is still wonky and still toooo big.
I also got the yarn in for my cat bed as I was typing this so here it is. The blue will be the main color, I'm kinda torn whether I like it or not but either way this is it....

1 comment:

Amber said...

That's a nice pot coaster you have there. Should keep all of those giant pots from leaving a water ring on the good coffee table. OK, off to hide now! LOL