Monday, August 04, 2008

Training in progress....

So I've decided that the Wild Stripes blanket is going to act as my training for the Ravelympics. It's definitely helping me with me speed since it's just stockinette stitch and lord knows I'm going to need speed in 5 more days. Anyway I'm just about finished with one of the 3 repeats (just 9 more rows) and it's not as boring as I thought it was going to be. I long to finish just one more color to see what it is going to look like with the next color. And the purl rows aren't too bad because each time I start one I think after this row is a knit row. I'm not sure I'm diggin the colors but as I said on Ravelry it looked much better once I pinned it out to take the pictures and I'm sure it will look tons better once it's finished and the embroidery is on. Actually I can't wait till I finish it just so I can see the embroidery on it, although wait I will I'm going to stop working on it prob tomorrow until after the Ravelympics are over. I don't want to develop carpel tunnel before I even start my Hemlock...

No comments: