Thursday, August 14, 2008

When the cat is away....


Yep that's right folks it's going to be one exciting night around here what with the husband gone and all. Knitting, netflix, and carbs what more can one gal ask for? This is pretty much what my life has looked like all this week except for the pasta, that one was a stretch it's pretty much been PB&Js every other night. Boy did I go all out tonight. The hemlock has been moving along quite well. I'm on my second skein and have found the hope that I was once lacking. I figure if I can get through one skein in 6 days then I should be able to get through another by the 24th. I haven't decided how far I'm going to go I guess I just figure I'll know when to stop when I get there. So what's on the ole movie list tonight you ask. Well I just finished up Starter for Ten, does anyone else find them self practicing their British accent after a British film (or a film set in England rather, not so sure it is actually a British film), or did I just tell how much of an dork I really am? It was a pretty good cheesy kinda movie. But it did include music by The Cure, so that's a plus. Up next will be Grace is Gone, don't know anything about it except John Cusack is in it. So I figure after this movie, and whatever Olympic events are on tonight I should be well beyond the Rainey Sister's chart. Finger crossed....

No comments: