Monday, August 18, 2008

Hello...anyone out there....

So Newbs (as I've now named her) told me today that I recently, or not so recently (she left out the "when" part) had a visitor to my blog. Imagine that, someone actually reading my blog except me and occasionally Newbs. So I've decided that I'm going to make a little sign just to say hello, a bit of a shout out if you will. Ya know like on TV how someone is supposed to scratch their nose or tug on their ear to say hello to someone. Well I've decided that whenever I bold the word jelly bean I'm saying hello to.......drum roll please, Jhonda. Yep that's right Jhonda, I've heard through the grapevine, or Newbs, that you've been here. Well I think here, maybe to my other blog (oh damn guess I'll have to go over there next, in case you haven't been here). I was so excited too. Now to figure out how the hell I'm going to work jelly beans into a post on a knitting blog....

So back to knitting...somebody in hell better stock up on the bread, milk, eggs, and TP, cause it's freezin' over. I'm finished with the Hemlock.



I haven't blocked it yet, that's why it looks a bit like old lettuce. But I have to clean off the guest bed first. That's where all the blocking happens. Yeah no magic happening in there, well at least I don't think so, we've only had one "couple" stay over, usually our visitors are solo. Anyway as soon as I get it blocked I'll post the grand finale photos.

Oh one last thing, so I was eating the best jelly beans today. They were sooooo good.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU GIRL! Happy Knitting!